So I’ve decided to do a giveaway, partly in honor of exams being over and partly because I’m fucking bored, but mostly because every single one of my followers are amazing and I love you and want to give something back to you guys :3
Of course, we must have rules:
- Reblogs count- likes do not.
- You don’t have to be following me, but I will include something extra if you are ;)
- No giveaway blogs- I will be checking.
- Side blogs are okay
- Reblog as often as you’d like, just don’t annoy your followers
- Winner will be selected by a random number generator
- I’m spending a LOT of money on this giveaway, so please don’t give me hate if you’re not the chosen winner (please)
- You must reply within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen
- You also must be comfortable giving me your address; I can’t exactly send you something without it, yeah? ;)
First place will receive:
- Any two wigs from amazon.com
- Any Attack on Titan shirt from Hot Topic
- any three manga volumes of your choice
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (or any other John Green book)
- An SNK necklace of your choice
- One piece of a cosplay outfit from anywhere online (So like you can get a dress or a wig or shoes or some shit)
- ANY Assassin’s Creed video game for a console of your choice
- A one-shot fanfiction over 5,000 words based on the otp/prompt of your choice- posted on AO3
- SHITTONS OF CANDY
- A brand-new Xbox 360 with any three games of your choosing
- UPDATE::::IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN XBOX YOU CAN GET A PLAYSTATION INSTEAD, EITHER A 3 or 4
- IF YOU DO NOT WANT A GAME SYSTEM OR ANY OF THE ABOVE 1st PLACE PRIZES, YOU CAN HAVE $300 TO SPEND ON ANY FANDOM MERCH ANYWHERE ONLINE.
Second Place will receive:
- Any one wig from amazon.com
- A SNK necklace
- Any two manga volumes of your choice
- A one-shot fanfiction over 2,000 words based on the prompt/otp of their choice- posted on AO3
- One piece of a cosplay outfit (shirt/boots/wig, etc etc.)
Third Place will receive:
- A manga volume of their choice
- Any poster from amazon.com
- a rabbit’s foot because why fucking not
If you’re not in the SNK fandom and would like something from other fandoms, we can work it out.
Also, if you already have all the Assassins Creed games, you can substitute it with the game of your choice.
International shipping! Such awesome
Winner will be announced on August 30th!
Good luck!! <3
only a few weeks left to reblog!! :3
(yea my url is clearly no longer sashabodt but im too fucking lazy to redo the header sorry)This ends tomorrow (Aug 30) at 11 pm my time! (Central time) I`’ll message all the winners after they are selected, so keep an eye on your inbox!! Good luck everybody
Drawing the winner in 6 hours!! (11 central time) happy reblogging!
wHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU WHAT YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION IS AND THEN JUDGE ME WHEN I SAY IT’S MY MACBOOK WOW SORRY DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY A LOCKET MY GREAT AUNT ALICE’S GRANDFATHER’S SON HANDCRAFTED FROM KING ARTHUR’S SWORD WELDED WITH PHOENIX TEARS AND THE BLOOD OF A WOOD NYMPH NO OKAY I FUCKING LOVE MY MACBOOK NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH HOW I CAN SCROLL WITH TWO FUCKING FINGERS OKAY THAT”S BETTER THAN ANY LOCKET
AMI’S FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST GIVEAWAY ! ! ♥
Hello FMA Fandom, I am Ami and I’m sure you have seen a bunch of my posts floating around with pictures of rare FMA merchandise floating around! I’m a huge collector and have recently come into a bunch of doubles and I thought, why not give back and hold a little giveaway!
- You must like Fullmetal Alchemist, like obviously. Don’t enter if you just want this stuff to resell or something because that is not very kawaii. :(
- You must be following me, I will check. You can unfollow me when it’s over I suppose but I just post a lot of anime and FMA stuff.
- You must reblog. Likes also count as an entry.
- No giveaway blogs or sideblogs. You must actively use your own tumblr.
- Your ask must be open. How else would I contact you?
- You need to be willing to share your address with me so I can send you the package.
- ANYONE CAN ENTER—as long as you are over 13 and have permission from your parents.
THE GIVEAWAY WILL END AUGUST 31ST at 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME.
And I will be picking the winner via random number generator the following day.
I’m getting in several more packages so I will be adding more merchandise to this giveaway. Depending on how popular this one gets.
I have a new job so I’m willing to ship outside of Canada and the states—unless the shipping costs go way too high and if that happens then I will discuss the matter with you.
GIVEAWAY CONTENTS (as of 08/07/2014)
- Figure of Ed and Al from the Red Volume
- Figure of Armstrong and Bradley
- Figure of Scar
- 2x Cookie Keychains; one of Edward and one of Riza Hawkeye
- Banpresto phonecharm/keychain of Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye
- Phonestrap of Edward Elric from Sacred Star of Milos
- Clearfile of Roy Mustang
- Clearfile pack with Olivier, Izumi and Sig and Ed & Al
- Fullmetal Alchemist Playing Cards
- Promotional Fan
- 2x Laminated Official Art Cards
- Rare Banpresto Wall scroll
- Riza Hawkeye PuPuPu Phone Strap
- Edward Elrc & Roy Mustang Phone Strap
- Fullmetal Alchemist Pencil Case
- Roy Mustang Phone Strap
- Fullmetal Alchemist Pouch Movie
- Keychain wth Alfons and Edward
- 60cm Roy Mustang Standee
- 60cm Edward Elric Standee
More to be added ♥
If you have any questions, please head over to my ask.
Added 4 new items to the giveaway!
- - - -
Added 4 new Items to the giveaway!
- - - -
Added 2 new items to the giveaway
A masterpost on things that you could use to do better in school, and maybe to cheat just a little bit.
Didn’t Listen In Class?
Calculators & Solvers
- Square Root Calculator
- Cube Root Calculator
- Expression Simplifier
- Multi Step Equation Calculator
- Slope Intercept Equation Maker
- Mathway (this can solve almost anything)
- Chemical Equation Balancer
- DESMOS Graphing Calculator
Didn’t Read That Book?
Arts Department (Art, Choir, Band) P.S I take art so I’ll have the most resources for that
- Instrument Tuner
- How To Read A Painting
- Mark Crilley Art Tutorials (mostly manga but with some realism)
- Sophie Chan (mostly manga)
- Oil Painting Techniques
General Tips and Tricks
- Change the time in an email (gmail), for due dates and all
- Block Websites for a specific amount of time
- Note-Taking Techniques
That’s all. It’s not a lot but I guess it will help. This is my first masterpost and I hope you like it. If any of the links don’t work, just message me.
i am going to hell arent i
Don’t insult someone’s smile.what the fuck. It’s somethin that happens naturally when they’re happy just let them fuckin be why would you try to knock someone down like that
my NOTP too | I don’t ship it | it’s okay | I ship it hard | OTP
DO YOU EVER JUST THINK ABOUT AN ANIME
THAT ONE ANIME
THAT WHENEVER YOU THINK ABOUT IT OR LISTEN TO THE THEME SONG OR TALK ABOUT IT YOUR CHEST GETS ALL TIGHT AND YOUR HEART STARTS TO JUST SWELL BECAUSE WOW YOU LOVE THAT ANIME SO MUCH
The casts of Wicked, Rocky Horror, Les Misérables and the King and I making musical history in Melbourne, Australia with four musicals showing at once.
I think those are the 4 most diverse shows you could put on
so today in my history class we were talking about napoleon bonaparte and there were all these things about his height saying he was like 5’ 3” and how he was nicknamed “little corporal” and then my history teacher moves onto the next slide and this is what we see
So I sneezed.
part 2. this has gone too far and i may finally be free from this fad. please save me. feel free to delete caption.
This is Duolingo, a language-learning website/app that deserves some serious recognition. It offers over 10 languages for English speakers, as well as courses for non-English speakers around the world, and they’re in the process of adding more.
But wait, I don’t want to do any more schoolwork! Not to worry little one, Duolingo is actually more like a game. You can compete with friends, and earn “lingots” (which are basically Duolingo money) to buy power-ups, extra activities, and bonus skills - like Flirting.
I’m already taking a language, what do I need this for?
It’s not really a secret that most school language courses (in America, anyway) suck and only teach you to speak the language at about a third grader’s level. Which is why Duolingo is so freaking awesome.
Teachers can’t give every student individualized attention, but Duolingo can. If you’re not learning the way you want to or as much as you want to in the classroom, Duolingo is a really great resource. It’s easy, tailored to you, and really effective.
Duolingo tracks your progress and reminds you when you haven’t studied for a while or need a refresher on something. Already semi-fluent in a language? No problem, just take a shortcut to more advanced subjects or test out of the lesson.
The lessons start with the basics (he, she, hello, thank you, etc) and move up to harder stuff. Duolingo focuses on vocabulary first, so you can learn the language and then the grammar that goes with it - much simpler than the system most schools use. It also tracks the number of words you’ve learned and how well you know them.
And you don’t even have to write out the flashcards!
Duolingo is perfect for reviewing everything you forgot over the summer or giving you the extra help you need. And if you’re trying to learn a language on your own, it’s fantastic - you don’t have to create your own lessons. Whether you’re trying to learn your second, third, or fifth language, I seriously recommend Duolingo.
Okay, what else?
Duolingo also has discussion boards, where you can ask for help with a hard lesson, make new friends, watch for updates, and share your achievements.
Even better is the Immersion feature. It won’t send you to Spain or France, but it’s pretty awesome. Duolingo takes real articles from the internet, which users translate. You can translate articles from your native language into the language you’re learning or vice versa, which gives you more experience and makes the Internet more universal.
You can suggest new languages and track Duolingo’s progress in creating new courses. Bilinguals (older than 13) can help to create these courses. Duolingo has a long list of courses that can be contributed to, like Punjabi, Hebrew, and Vietnamese. Oh, and Dothraki, Klingon, Sindarin, and Esperanto.
And the best part? IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
If you love languages or just want to pass French class this year, USE DUOLINGO. Download the app and practice a language while you wait for the bus instead of playing Angry Birds!
This is what I imagine every time I look down the British tag.
as a British person I’m gonna admit I feel this way about American boys
Wait people actually find Americans attractive?
ARE YOU KIDDING SOME OF THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE AMERICANS
Obviously you have never been to America. Please point out all these attractive boys of which you speak.
TELL US YOUR SECRET BECAUSE I’VE NEVER FOUND ONE. THEY ARE LIKE MAGICAL MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES
America and Britain are these two countries that just go around talking shit, upturning their noses, then secretly writing in their diaries about how hot the other country is when no one is looking, and I love it.
I’m trying to figure out which one of us is Harry and which one is Malfoy.